addendum*
*originally from LJ
This weekend was probably one of the most pleasant and relaxing weekends I've had in a long time... well, till sunday that is. Then I had to go to work and I've been avoiding studying for an exam since I got home.
I suppose it was a "valentine's weekend" if such a silly holiday can be extended to an entire weekend... I mean, it's not thanksgiving or anything. It started out with dinner and a movie (Serendipity - which was actually cuter the second time around), then lots of star trek, some pizza, Shrek, and more star trek.
I also saw the permier of Time Trax.. it's been a while since I saw that show. I can't believe Adam still remembered all the catch lines. Although everyone was making fun of it, I like that show. It was cute. Although the first episode was probably the best one of them all since it's the only one that actually takes place in the future. And alright, it's kinda dumb that he talks to his credit card all the time, but that's the point! Some people are just too critical of television.
The trek was excellent too. It must've been an "enterprise in a time warp" special cause we had Yesterday's Enterprise, Cause and Effect, Clues and one other episode (can't remember the name)... all very good ones. I love time warp stuff hehe. Next marathon is a Wesley one... hmm... I suppose I can handle that.
aaarg! have to study. It's my boss's class, so I HAVE TO kick ass... or she'll think i'm dumb and kick me out of her lab. Phylum: Chordata, Subphyla: Vertebrata, Urochordata, Cephalochordata. Arg!
Current Music: America's Resolve - America! Medley
Comments:
2/18/02 6:07 AM nrrrdygirl
Hey, nice to know you're posting again... welcome back... =)
2/18/02 6:45 PM drone1218 (me) "Re:"
thanks, i'll try to post stuff... from time to time... its crazy here.
the last 3 weeks seem like 3 months!
2/18/02 9:55 PM nrrrdygirl
i think this semester is going by fast though... ah well. keep them posts comin'...i like to know what is up with u. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment