Wednesday, September 13

tea, earl grey, hot

We got a water cooler at the office that does both cold AND hot water. That's pretty exciting! Now I don't have to go to the main kitchen around the corner to get my tea. I also bought some nicer "Market District" (Tasty Eagle brand) teas so I'm not limited to Lipton anymore. My Earl Grey is cooling down at the moment. It'll be great on this cool, gray, rainy day.

Anyone who reads this already knows the big news, but I haven't actually posted it here yet. Alex got a job at the Mozilla Corporation! It's an awesome job (designing the UI of Firefox 3), in an awesome location (Mountain View, CA). You can check out videos of the Mozilla peeps and the making of the firefox crop circle here.

Alex is moving next week :( I, however, am staying in Pgh for a few more months. I don't know how many. It all depends on how business is going. It'll be lonely and sad being in the pitts, but there's a very good ending in store. I can't wait to move out to Mt. View. Most of my Cornell friends are already out there, and I LOVE our new apartment. We'll be living in Park Place which is right in downtown Mt View with lots of restaurants and walking distance to the CalTrain. There's a pool and gym (of course) and a Starbucks around the corner. We're on the 3rd floor and we have a balcony and a large walk-in pantry in the kitchen. Did I mention there was a pool?

More about moving later....

No comments: