potatoe, potatoe*
*originally from LJ
Some people (I won't name names) are of the opinion that I use this journal too much. Perhaps I have a lot of useless posts, but I really don't have anything "deep" to say. I am not a trivial person, but I'm not very expressive with my emotions. Besides, I personally don't want my secrets and innermost fears read by people I know are reading my journal (much less strangers).
For these people's sake I will refrain from making more posts unless I have something important to share.
There.
Comments:
12/11/01 4:42 AM nrrrdygirl
AWWW don't deprive the rest of us of your lighthearted levity...I like posts that make no sense and have no deep emotional content as much as I like the "deep, meaningful" ones... I need a break from my OWN damn journal! :-P
12/11/01 1:00 PM vinesandthorns "eww"
screw them! post as much as you want, as long as you dont start posting shit like wendy LOL. And anyways in my mind you're still making up for the 9 months in which you didnt post anything :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment