Saturday, October 16

I am a Trekkie.

Recently, I had an overwhelming urge to go to another Star Trek convention. "Another" of course implies that I've been to one before.. well I've been to at least 2 others (possibly 3, not sure).

My friend found information on the next one in the NY area (Creation Entertainment), unfortunately, it's during the Thanksgiving weekend. I already bought tickets for myself and my grandmother to go down to Florida and visit my parents. (Which is a topic that deserves its own post.)

Right now there isn't another one scheduled in the city. Maybe one day I can make it to the Mecca of fandom. Perhaps I'll even elope there. (j/k)

2 comments:

Ghasem said...

Hi
I enjoyed reading your blog. I wish you even more success.

Homer Simpson said...

The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. Just kidding. There are thousands of us trekkies around the world, and some day we will rule the Earth! I too have been to several Star Trek conventions, and am happy to say I had fun.